Does your child have difficulty maintaining a healthy lifestyle due to their mental or behavioral condition?
They may benefit from CTSS. This program offers an adaptable selection of mental health services for children with varying therapeutic and rehabilitative needs.
CTSS services are time-limited interventions that involve using various treatment modalities to address emotional disturbances that significantly a child’s ability to function. These aim to keep the child’s growth and development on track in spite of the limitations of their disorder.
CTSS Services include:
- Individual, Family, or Group Skills TrainingThis educates and trains children in specific skills that help them manage the symptoms of their behavioral disorder. Training will focus on social skills, anger management, cooperation, compliance, and alleviating symptoms associated with ADHD, depression, anxiety, and the like.
- PsychotherapyThis is a structured, face-to-face treatment of your child’s condition, available in individual, group, or family settings. Our mental health practitioners use psychological, psychiatric, and interpersonal methods to meet the unique needs of your child as set by current mental health practice standards.
- Crisis AssistanceThis provides aid for children, families, or caregivers. It aims to recognize factors precipitating a mental health crisis, teach crisis-management skills, identify behaviors related to a crisis, and direct concerned persons to helpful resources.
- Early Childhood TeamOur interdisciplinary team works with kids aged two to six who have significant behavioral difficulties. They help improve relationships between the child and their family or caregivers, implement structure and parenting skills, and develop regulation skills to improve overall function.
Your Child Is Eligible for This Service If:
- They are under the age of 18 and diagnosed with an Emotional Disturbance (ED) or have a condition that meets Severe Emotional Disturbances (SED) criteria.
- They are young adults between 18 to 21 diagnosed with Mental Illness (MI) or meet Serious or Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) criteria.
- They have CTSS coverage through health insurance plans, including Medical Assistance and pre-paid Medical Assistance plans.
You Can Expect:
- A team of providers working with your family
- Regular meetings with your child and your family 2-5 hours a week at home, at your child’s school, or other community settings
We Are Ready to Help
Know that there are always brighter possibilities for your child’s life. Provide your child with the support they need with our help. Call 763-568-7223 or set an assessment today.