This method uses play-like activities to help children better process and tolerate the information they get through their senses. Our occupational therapists works with your children and typically uses techniques and routines that seem like play. In reality, they are designed to target areas of delay and difficulty.
Your Child Is Eligible for This Service If:
- They are under the age of 18 and diagnosed with an Emotional Disturbance (ED) or have a condition that meets Severe Emotional Disturbances (SED) criteria.
- They are young adults between 18 to 21 diagnosed with Mental Illness (MI) or meet Serious or Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) criteria.
- They have CTSS coverage through health insurance plans, including Medical Assistance and pre-paid Medical Assistance plans.
You Can Expect:
- A team of providers working with your family
- Regular meetings with your child and your family 2-5 hours a week at home, at your child’s school, or other community settings
We Are Ready to Help
Know that there are always brighter possibilities for your child’s life. Provide your child with the support they need with our help. Call 763-568-7223 or set an assessment today.