Speech therapy addresses a wide range of skills to children who struggle with language and communication. It helps children improve their social skills through various therapy programs. As such, our speech therapist will assess the condition of the child and specifically design a therapy program that best fit their needs. The therapy treatment program will change overtime as the child improves.
Your Child Is Eligible for This Service If:
- They are under the age of 18 and diagnosed with an Emotional Disturbance (ED) or have a condition that meets Severe Emotional Disturbances (SED) criteria.
- They are young adults between 18 to 21 diagnosed with Mental Illness (MI) or meet Serious or Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) criteria.
- They have CTSS coverage through health insurance plans, including Medical Assistance and pre-paid Medical Assistance plans.
You Can Expect:
- A team of providers working with your family
- Regular meetings with your child and your family 2-5 hours a week at home, at your child’s school, or other community settings
We Are Ready to Help
Know that there are always brighter possibilities for your child’s life. Provide your child with the support they need with our help. Call 763-568-7223 or set an assessment today.